Individuals and families are being crushed by rapid rising inflation! We are all struggling with the rising prices of gas, food, housing.
- Address ways to lower costs of living
- Prevent future statewide government shut down of businesses
- Lower taxes
- Eliminate tax on Social Security
School policies are failing our children.
- Give parents the ability to choose the school that best fits their child’s needs
- Hire and retain teachers based on performance and experience (not seniority)
- Literacy by the end of 3rd grade
- Prepare students for college/trade school, career, or military
- Focus on academics
Crime is on the rise everywhere. We feel afraid in places we used to feel safe.
- ENFORCE current laws and penalties
- Respect for, and responsibility of, law enforcement officers
- Strengthen re-entry and chemical dependency programs
- Teach respect and resilience
- Strengthen the right to protect our self, loved ones, and home